Friday, March 6, 2009

HomeSchoolPenang

Hi!

We are The Teh Family.

Parents: Simon and Angie Teh
HandPhone: 016-4020667
Email: ekazaam@gmail.com
Son: Max Teh, age 11
Daughter: Kelly Teh, age 8

This Blog space is for all Teachers, students and family to support and interact with each other.

Hopefully we can get to know each other better and use this space to voice any suggestions, opinions, ideas or just to share anything!

Please add your profiles and photos and contact ASAP.

You are also welcome to post anything you think is appropriate for the betterment of the School.

Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. My level six does not work. I have found a video on YouTube showing me what is supposed to happen but on mine the top board does not tilt when I drop the brick wall on it. I love the game but I need to know how to fix this issue. Thank you for your assistance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be contacted at meg.vanderlaan@sendit.nodak.edu. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete